Market Gras: Gumbo Cook-Off
City Market, along with the Tomlinson Tap Room, will host the Market Gras GUMBO Cook-Off on Fat Tuesday, February 28th, in the main Market Hall! Some of the city's most impressive chefs will offer 4 oz. servings of their signature GUMBO recipes for guests to enjoy. Guests are encouraged to bring the kids as this is an event for all ages!
Each GUMBO recipe sample will come with a slice of French bread from Circle City Boulangerie.
Indiana craft beer and wine purchases can be made in the Tomlinson Tap Room.
Participating restaurants and chefs include:
- Meridian Restaurant & Bar - Alan Smith
- The Libertine Liquor Bar - Matt Stum
- Rook - Carlos Salazar
- Love Handle - Chris Benedyk
- Kountry Kitchen Soul Food Place - Cynthia Wilson
- 20 Tap - Shannon Baugher
- Pogue's Run Grocer - Alan Walker
- Circle City Soups - Angela Osborn
- U-Relish Farm - Cara Dafforn
Indianapolis City Market (View)
222 E. Market Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|